Let's get craftin'!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Parents of Parents

I think that no one ever truly understands why parents say the things that they do until they become parents themselves. I have found that I am just as over protective as my mom was. I worry about so many possible dangers, and try to plan for millions of possibilities whenever packing the baby bag. And, although I am resigned to the fact that stuff does and will happen, it is my job to smooth as many bumps and prevent as many bruises as I can. I understand much better why it bothered Mom and Dad so much if I was late coming home, or didn't look both ways before crossing the street.

Thank you Mom and Dad for all of your patience and love! Thank you for smoothing as many bumps and preventing as many bruises as you could, but also knowing that one day it would all be up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment