Let's get craftin'!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it too soon for a HOORAY?

Well, it might be too soon for Hooray, but I can almost taste the victory. Last night I gave baby a bath before bed and went through our whole new bed routine and things were going really well. Bath time at 8:30pm, bed time 9pm...that's when the fun started. 9pm to 11pm was all about, "please stop crying and go to sleep".

HOWEVER, from 11pm to 1am she was sleeping soundly, and she even rolled herself onto her stomach- a first for her in bed. But, unfortunately, baby was not to blame when it came to getting back in bed with mom and dad...by the time 1am rolled around I was SOOOO tired that I caved and brought her into the bed so I could sleep. AAAAHHHHH!

It seems that this whole baby sleeping in her own bed thingy is going to require more strength of will on my part than originally thought. I have to re-train us both- LOL!

As far as my goals are coming, I have 30min. more of German to do today, need to read to the baby, read scriptures, go on a walk outside, DO LAUNDRY, and think of something nice for dinner (my husband really likes that goal- go figure!). I am shooting to publish me first German video on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment