Let's get craftin'!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

One small step for most, One sore step for me!

Well...I finally got up the nerve to workout yesterday. I ended up doing an hour of Dance Revolution. Laugh and make fun of me if you must, but try tellin' my sore thighs that it wasn't a workout! I had it on workout mode doing a program I call dance till you drop. OH MY GOODNESS, I was a stompin' maniac. I am actually getting pretty good, but that program goes through about 6 songs non-stop, 6 challenging and fast songs. That will burn about 47 (give or take) kcal. per round. BUT, my goal is 200 kcal. each session. Let's just say, I was afraid that I was going to puke at one point...sad isn't it :)

I did a stair step approach. I went through like this: easy, hard, difficult, and then easy for a cool down. WOW, I think that I will either be skinny in no time, or I will just have monster bulging thighs- not sure which yet, only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment