Let's get craftin'!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Goals...Step 1- a life experiment

I think that the key to success is to truly understand oneself and be honest about your individual capabilities. That doesn't mean that you have to go and blab to everyone else about your shortcomings or insecurities though- thank goodness! They can still go around thinking that you're pretty much perfect, because if you really understand what it takes for you to achieve your goals and be successful then all that everyone else on the outside will see will be you reaching your goals. HA-HA!

For me, my problem is that I dream big and can be VERY over zealous and try to accomplish 20 new goals at a time. The reality of it is, though, that I really need to master each new habit and behavior one at a time in order to truly change patterns and reach new heights.

No comments:

Post a Comment