Let's get craftin'!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"By small and simple things..."

It has been wisely said that "by small and simple things do great things come to pass". I really feel that way about my life on an everyday basis. I am the kind of person that does better with goals and some kind of schedule to follow, basically because I am a procrastinator and need to create "deadlines" so to speak for myself. And actually, I think that most people are more successful when they have goals to work towards.

So anyways, I made myself a chart, or outline of things that I would like to accomplish on a weekly and daily basis.
Week 1: fantastic, almost 100% completion!
Week 2: about 50-60%, and
Week 3: OMGoodness, it's Wednesday and I forgot all about the chart!!

It all started to slip when I got out of my morning routine. One small oversight and the whole kitten caboodle starts to go down the drain. I know that 100% completion EVERY week is not highly possible, BUT I do know that I can and should be doing WAY better than I am at present...

So here goes, by the accomplishment of each small and simple thing will my greater goal slowly be reached- to become a more organized, got-it-together, zin like, stress free, don't have to freak out if company comes over at the last minute because the house is already clean, I spend time every day to further the development of my little girl MOM.

The Driven Mom CHALLENGE: try it out for yourself, you'll feel better about yourself, what you have accomplished, AND your life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment