Let's get craftin'!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

ZUMBA!

Ladies, put the kids down for a nap or in bed for the night, close the door, and crank up the volume! ZUMBA!  If you aren't doing it YET, now would be the time to start.  I LOVE IT!  It is fun and great exercise, and it has me moving in ways I never thought I could or never would before.  Every woman needs to feel a little sexy sometimes- this is it.  After about the first handfull of times I tried it I started gettig the steps better and after a couple weeks I didn't feel like a stomping elephant anymore.  It was a great sense of accomplishment to become more fluid in the steps and routines.

 It will empower you and get you in touch with your body in a fun way that gets your blood pumpin' and, as my two year old would say, have you "sweatin' like a pixie" (she's seen Tinkerbell one too many times- lol)!

You can catch it in the mornings on some channels on TV, order DVDS, OR (my personal fav.) get Zumba for Wii...that's right, Wii.

So, how ever you do it, just do it- you won't regret getting fit, getting pumped up, and feeling hot

No comments:

Post a Comment